Thursday, October 14, 2010

USA Weightlfitng in Essex, VT

In case anyone is wondering what I'm up to this weekend, I'll be participating in the USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach Certification at Essex Middle School in Essex, VT with my friend Chris Polakowski. 

I've been practicing the Olympic lifts for quite a few years and feel very comfortable teaching them but the USAW cert just gives me the credibility and some more technical instructions on how to coach the lifts for my athletes.  It should be a great weekend with some of my best friends, Jen Karr and Scott Prince both master trainers at RVC, and one of my best friends Wayne Burwell who owns his own gym now.

Oh yeah and Saturday is my birthday!!  40 years young baby....  I'm in the best shape of my life and looking forward to the being in the prime of my career as a strength & conditioning coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment