Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Check out this FREE video

I can't take full credit for this post, I got the idea from one of my "blog mentors" - Jason Ross from Train Out Pain.  You can check out his blog on the links along the right side of my page here.  He's been very helpful to me as I began this blog and been a really great resource for my continuation of learning.  Jason posted this a link to this video from Mike Roberston, which I just finished watching it and it's awesome!  Mike Roberson has a number of great products like Magnificent Mobility that he's come out with as well as being one of the most highly sought after presenters in the country.  This video is from a performance seminar that Mike holds every year in Indianapolis, and I remember wishing that I could have gone when it was advertised!

Mike put this video of his entire presentation on Single Leg Training and it's about 45 minutes long, and worth every minute.  I encourage you to watch the whole presentation before he takes it down.

Single Leg Training presentation



 

No comments:

Post a Comment